Up to 35% Off Products Shop Now

Health Myths

Myth # 1 – Processed Food is nutritious – False!

Fact – Enzymes:

All processed food lacks a key participant of digestion called live enzymes. Whereas raw foods such fruits, vegetables, legumes and nuts all contain live enzymes. Live enzymes are also found in all your tissues and aid the body with cellular/tissue repair as well as burning fat among many other things. Gabriel Cousins M.D.stated, “All life processes depend on enzyme function. When enzymes are depleted so is our vital force in health.”

chips
juice

Myth #2 “Master Cleanses” or “speed cleanses” that last 30-90 days are healthy – False!

Fact – Cleansing:

The body cannot be forced into a cleanse. A true cleanse is the result of continuously supplying the body with the best nutrients from the best sources.

Myth # 3 Vitamins are good for you and can supplement the nutrition loss in certain foods False!

Fact – Soil Depletion/Vitamins:
The impoverished soil of America no longer provides plant foods with mineral elements essential to human nourishment and health. [Excerpt from the Senate document #264, adopted and reprinted by the second Session of the 74th congress of the United States of America, 1936.]
“Depleted soils produce deficient foods and deficient foods bring us ill health”, Dr. Wm. A. Albercht.

In other words, our stomachs are not big enough to hold and digest the amount of food needed to make up for this loss of nutrition in our foods. For this reason, the consumption of concentrated foods that are nutrient and enzyme rich is imperative.

plant
plant

An example of how deficient our food has become is evidenced by The Healing Power of Mineral, Special Nutrients, and Trace Elements, Paul Bergner, 1997. (see bottom of page)

You may think that vitamins are a way to combat this loss of nutrition. However, vitamins are synthetically made in labs and cause great strain to the body. Because the vitamin has been isolated from its original source, the body can not recognize it and has trouble breaking it down. Researchers around the world agree that at best, a person only absorbs 10% of a vitamin, leaving the other 90% to get stored in tissues progressing to other health problems.

“One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedence of chemical therapy (vitamins or drugs) over nutrition. It’s substitution of artificial therapy over natural, of poisons over foods, in which we are feeding people poisons (drugs) trying to correct the reactions of cellular starvation”, Dr. Royal Lee

A percentage of the profits from My Revolutionary Health will be distributed to the family of the late Anthony Polidori as well as the National Adrenal Disease Foundation.

Read More